Prim.bg and euShipments.com have partnered to facilitate online retailers and make them more competitive in international markets.The cooperation between Prim.bg - one of the most recognizable and used ERP platforms in Bulgaria, and euShipments - the leader in courier and fulfillment services for online stores in Bulgaria, is now officially a fact. We have joined forces and combined our services to provide full service for start-up or existing online businesses, supporting their development to the maximum. The partnership between Prim.bg and euShipments aims to facilitate online businesses and provide them with easy access to new markets in Europe. Today, online merchants sell through different channels and platforms - their own website, various marketplaces, physical stores and more. In this way, they can reach the maximum number of users and customers, but an ERP system is necessary to manage stock quantities, warehouses, online orders, finances and all business processes in their company. Thanks to the collaboration between Prim.bg and euShipments.com, every e-shop that uses Prim.bg as an ERP cloud solution also has a full portfolio of fulfillment and courier services provided by our company. Prim.bg - Your business control center. Prim.bg is the ideal solution for inventory management, courier deliveries and online sales through multiple channels. The unified ERP, CRM and BI platform, with which a number of successful companies work, provides high-class software with a number of functionalities. ERP, CRM and BI modules have a set of already made integrations with many established Bulgarian and international sales channels, payment systems and logistics companies, so you can manage your business from 1 place at full speed. But what distinguishes Prim.bg from other ERP platforms is that it helps merchants to optimize their deliveries in Bulgaria and abroad and to deliver competitively to local merchants in each country of the European Union. This is possible thanks to the integration with the international courier network built by us, euShipments.com, the support for different tax rates for different countries, as well as the ability to fine-tune different forms in different languages for each destination. euShipments - integrator of international courier and fulfillment services. As a leading integrator and provider of logistics services for online stores in Bulgaria and the region, the company is constantly growing and developing together with clients and partners. For nine years since their establishment, they have built an independent network for courier deliveries from e-shop, through which every Bulgarian online merchant can quickly, easily and affordably deliver their orders to over 27 countries across Europe. Their courier network is built in partnership with over 30 premium logistics companies. A team of 40 specialists in Ruse takes care of the logistics of all orders and shipments perfectly. So far, they have processed over 2.5 million international shipments of online businesses, and for the last year alone the number is over 700,000. The company achieves full automation of order processing through a single API integration, suitable for any eCommerce business, or through ready-made modules for free integration with the most popular online sales platforms. What are the benefits for online merchants who use Prim.bg to manage their business processes and euShipments.com as a shipping method? The collaboration between Prim.bg and euShipments.com saves a lot of administrative, technological and logistical difficulties for online merchants and saves them valuable time by solving the following problems:
- By choosing the ERP platform Prim.bg, everyone can easily manage the business processes in their company at any time from a mobile device of their choice.
- Through a single contract with euShipments.com, all current and future Prim.bg customers can deliver their online orders to all over Europe with dozens of premium European and global courier companies.
- Thanks to the 10 fulfillment centers, online merchants can store their goods close to their recipients abroad, which guarantees them shorter transit times and lower delivery prices.
- Merchants do not negotiate individual prices with different couriers, but receive preferential terms for a longer period directly from euShipments.com.
- Saves time and resources for online merchants in terms of logistics processes.
- To deliver by land from its own address or from the fulfillment warehouse of euShipments.com to 10 countries part of Central and Eastern Europe with the option of cash on delivery and free of fuel surcharge;
- To deliver with the Air Express service from the warehouse of their online store or from the fulfillment warehouse of euShipments with transit time from 1 working day to all destinations in the European Union;
- To deliver economically with extended transit time, but at an extremely competitive price to premium markets such as Belgium, Germany, France and Italy.